Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2024

Sunday Brunch and More

 Tree Swallows

This morning, the Tree Swallows made a big appearance and were getting frisky.  They were zooming around the yard and trying out nest boxes.








"April" Update

The best we can tell,  April has been entering her duck box every other day and spending roughly 2-3 hours sitting on her eggs and laying a new one.  I believe she has at least 5-6 eggs so far, from what I see peeking out from under her.  It's hard to tell because she covers and uncovers them with wood shavings while she is sitting over them.  When she leaves, it looks like there are no eggs at all.


Today's Brunch

Andrea invited us to have a dog walk and Easter brunch at her home this morning.  Also invited were Josh and Susan with their dogs Homie and new puppy Millie.


Gail provided this table decoration.  I don't know where she pulls stuff out of, but name a theme and she'll make a stunning presentation for it.


Left to right: Daisy, Andrea, Rio, Susan, and Homie.



Josh and I share an interest in photography.  Millie is that black spot in the grass in front of Homie.  I wish I had gotten a picture of Millie to show you how cute she is!  The dogs all behaved very well together.  Andrea's property includes a long stretch of the river.  

1 comment:

Andria said...

Ha! My first thought was, "I want to see Millie!"