Pages

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Colorado Trip

I returned Thursday from a one week trip to hang with Andria and the kids.  Dave is on a two month training in Virginia, so I thought I could help out a little and enjoy the everyday life of their household.  I didn't take many photos, but here are a few.

 The big kids had school most of the day, so I spent a lot of time playing with Susanna. She did have preschool in the afternoon for three hours.  We did science experiments for a couple hours one morning.  She ws very excited about it and declared she was going to be a science teacher.


 The weather was pretty cold for this California boy for most of the time.


 I did enjoy daily walks with Yukon.  You felt warm while moving briskly.


 I love this anime style drawing that eleven year old Nora made.


 One morning, Susanna, Andria, and I went to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.  We loved feeding the giraffes lettuce.



Incredible tongues!  I regret not having taken more photos of everyone else, but Susanna seemed by far the best at roping me in.



No comments: