Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

I'm Back!

Yes, my blogging hit a dry spell, due in part to a very long wet spell here on the Oregon Coast.  Since January 1st it has rained 42.6 inches on my rain gauge.  With the pandemic, and day after day of rain, things were pretty dull.  All of a sudden, though, it feels like spring is near.  We have had 3 days in a row of sunshine, and tomorrow looks good, too.  Thursday I get my first vaccination shot and that is adding hope, also.

The following is a bit of a mish mash, but the last three days has allowed me to dust off the camera, prowl around the yard, and even do a few night shots.  


Tulip tree buds


Daffodil 


Bob's Amazing Flies Are Back!














Well, flies were about the only insects out and about.  


Daisy Goes to School








Moonrise 



No comments: