Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

Archer Taylor Preserve Revisited

Today, I went up to The Archer Taylor Preserve on Mt. Veeder. This dog met me as I got out of the car and accompanied me on the whole hike. If I ever had a dog again, a dog like this one would be my pick.


The Grove.


Your typical third world feral dog.

My guide leads the way.

Manipulated photo.

About 50 feet up the waterfall is a ledge. The pool is "The Devil's Well" - about 25 feet deep. although my friend played in the creek, she did not go into the Devil's Well.

At the base of the falls, the canyon is very narrow and steep.

My new friend at The Devil's Well.

1 comment:

Andria said...

Too bad you couldn't bring your new friend home!

Can't wait to hear about the trip with Nickwhen you get back! Send us the CD!!!!!!!